Saturday 30 April 2011

Beyond



SORRY, I know I promised a royal-themed poem today but I was given leave from the hospital today so was quite busy spending time at home with the fam :) I will get around to writing that ASAP. Anyway...

Introduction: Just a little'un today to keep the ball rolling. It quite represents my mood - if a friend wants to talk to me today I'd feel like a short, sharp conversation, not a long, winding rant or tear-a-thon... Enjoy and follow my blog or on twitter to get regular updates if you'd like :) it really means a lot to me. I try to keep regular content up on the blog (at least 3 times a week). That may not sound like a lot but considering this isn't just a diary of my life, it's also a creative outlet, it's a little more time-consuming.

Happy World
(And there's another picture of Yumi's to open the poem - amazing, isn't it? She's an abundance of talent.)

BEYOND




Be it over the hill, or far away,
End my pain, don't
You know? Please, I'm on my knees.
One way to soar, galore.
No. I won't. I'd rather be ground into
Dust.




2 comments:

  1. Littleleprechaun, I love reading your poetry and enjoy seeing your comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :) sorry it has taken me a while to respond but the hospital has limited Internet access. I'm glad you like it, I enjoy your blog too. Really appreciate feedback and have thanked you in my latest post. All the best to you and Ben, thinking of you too and the constant all-too-familiar struggles you have to face each day. I know them so well.

    LL

    ReplyDelete